Do People Think Your Flaky?

Well guess what maybe you are! Ok not literally, but do you find your skin drying out do to the change of weather or is it always like that? How many of you have spent money or continue to spend money going to the dermatologist to help with the flaky situation?

I hope to help you alleviate some of the problem associated with flaky skin. The obvious is always significant (moisturize). If any of you are lacking the intake of water which is essential to the body and skin, I understand and struggle with that myself. So, I had to research and come up with an alternate solution for my young, dry, voluptuous skin. Learn to take care of your skin as much as possible as hard as it may be, it is worth it to give some attention to your skin atleast once a day!!! Maybe your skin really doesn't have a problem, it's just dry and needs some tender loving care!

What I use to increase moisture right away and to help with many old scars is........are you ready.................................................. drum roll please.....................somebody help them.......................... ok ok ok I'm just giving you some humor L.O.L. Organic unrefined natural raw shea butter is what I prefer. I love it!! It is not just for skin but also hair and lips as well. Everything tested has been tried by yours truly me (Loni) the author of this blog. I have listed some products on this blog for you to click on if you wish to get more information about Shea butter and the testimonials. Of course, you are not required to buy anything but having the necessary information about the product could improve your decision of the usage of the Shea butter!! It is not the best smelling product but isn't the worst either in my opinion. It has a lot of advantages, but please make sure it is organic, raw and unrefined to get the best results. It does it's job and recommend it for any type of skin mishaps, talking with a Dr. before trying something new is also not a shabby idea!! Thank you for stopping by and create yourself a fabulous day.
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

About